Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I know, I know.


I've been a bit...absent lately...since February. Whoops.

Sometimes life gets in the way.

But I'm excited to share with my friends that writing about my foodie love is coming back to the front of the line! The best boy and I have moved Downtown, I have discovered a new love for canning (more on this later), and life has finally settled enough that I can get back down to business. In the last few weeks I have been thinking of recipes and outings to share, and questions to pose. All the while I have been asked by Block Club Magazine to participate in an exciting new venture!

Barring anything crazy, in October Block Club Magazine will be kicking off a great new blogging component that I am flattered to be a part of! I will be sharing my thoughts on cooking, eating and everything in between and of course...loving up on Buffalo. Even my dear friend Jessica will be joining the fun!

Stay tuned, not only for my Block Club fun, but for some postings about my new found love for canning!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and I can't wait to learn more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Love this :D Oh, and thanks for the dill green beans; they're already gone...they have been for a few days now, ha! YUM. I guess that means I have an empty jar to return to you...or to fill again ;)

    ReplyDelete